Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey guy...

Hey guy, yeah, you. Guy. You Koreatown shitfuck tweaker asshole who decided that it would be a good idea to break into my car. Yeah, you. Nice work, really well done. Rather than just break the window, ruin my stereo and then sleep in my car like your average chemically dependent halfwit, you thought (in your desert born bathtub speed three day genius kind of way) that you could do me a favor by just picking the lock and then closing up when you were done. I appreciate the consideration, except that what passed for your key was probably a flat screw driver, or (I really hope) what meth has left of your front teeth. Either way, you, guy...guy who slept in the cold because you couldn't get in. Yeah, you. I really love not being able to enter what's left of my piece of shit car through the driver's door. The mangled lock really made me happy to come home to this polished turd of a city. Tony V. should give you a goddamn medal. Thanks, guy, thanks a bunch. And guy? Yeah, hey, guy? Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment