Monday, October 19, 2009

Ok, fine...

Since I am not at work (thanks Erik and Alexia,) I have to put my five year old paperweight of a laptop where my mouth is and start the blog I have been making snarky jokes about all weekend. Honestly though, I have better shit to do today. This thing is for when there is really nothing more productive to do with my six and a half minutes of internet time each day. Basically, shit don't suck right now, its pretty good. Good friends in town visiting, sun's coming up cool, monday off work, looking down the barrel of an only 46 hour workweek. And so, i am off to listen to some Daylight Dies and to clean my kitchen. It got the ugly end of the shotgun last night, and El Pastor kicked it while it was down. Thank god no one is stuck to the couch with peanut butter though, that shit would stain...

No comments:

Post a Comment