Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ruido, Mucho Ruido

Because I carpooled to work today, and then interacted with people at work all day, and then carpooled home, I haven't listened to one second of music today, of my choosing or otherwise. This put so much pressure on my first selection once I was finally home that I just put it off and now am writing in silence. Or at least in the absence of music, since I can hear the neighbors loud and clear, as they discuss popcorn and soda in six-out-of-ten voices and call for their rat-dog "Sugarbear" in I-just-pushed-the-scale-to-fourteen kind of tones. Maybe that is why the stereo is always on, since between Sugarbear, the LAPD chopper, people honking for their kids outside the school across the street and upstairs neighbor doing tae-bo, I am about ready to ream my eardrums out with the immersion blender. Time for jams suckers!
Starting off with "Not Fucking Fodder" by Tragedy. Things better now...

-OSB

No comments:

Post a Comment